Language: Python 3
mkwii-presence is a Discord rich presence for Mario Kart Wii online multiplayer through Wiimmfi.
- Updates every 15 seconds (Discord minimum)
- Displays your friend code (if desired) or any other message,
- Displays whether you're playing Worldwide, Regional or Friends
- Displays current track with image
- Displays whether it is a VS race or a Battle match
- Displays number of players in the lobby
- Python 3 (tested on 3.7+)
pip install beautifulsoup
pip install pypresence
These are not required with the pre-compiled releases below.
0.9.0 Windows zipped exe @ GitHub
0.9.0 macOS zipped app @ GitHub
These still work the same as 0.9.1, just make sure you follow the directions below for the configuration file as Wiimmfi has since updated their URLs.
When you run mkwii-presence either by running
mkwii.py through Python or the pre-compiled binary above for the first time, it will write a skeleton configuration to
config.json, like this:
"watchURL": "https://wiimmfi.de/stats/mkw/room/p[YOUR ID]"
friendCode can be your friend code or other message surrounded by quotes. Leave it as
null if you don't want to show it.
watchURL is the important bit: it's the page to scrape. To find this, go the Wiimmfi MKW Stats page while you are in an online match and find your friend code or Mii name. Put the URL the eye icon next to your friend code links to here.