Tag Archives: devlog

Tomate, a Pomodoro timer for your Windows Mobile

So, a few days ago I had an idea knocking around to make a Pomodoro timer. I’ve used Pomofocus every now and again but wanted to take a spin at it myself in VB. I was thinking of having it … Continue reading

Posted in Other Projects, Software | Tagged , , , | 1 Comment

AutoSite Devlog #7: Work Continues

It’s been forever! The last devlog was all the way back in early April, before I quietly released RC3 in May. Since then AutoSite’s stayed mostly put while I’ve tried out other things. That said I’ve got kicked back into … Continue reading

Posted in AutoSite | Tagged | Leave a comment

AutoSite nightly builds now available

You can now grab the absolute latest AutoSite development build on AppVeyor. This has the latest features/fixes/bugs but does not represent the final RC. Everything that is included in a regular GitHub release is included here, including Core and Windows … Continue reading

Posted in AutoSite | Tagged , , | Leave a comment

AutoSite Devlog #6

23 days without a devlog! But rest assured that RC3 is coming along, and it could be one of the largest RCs yet. Start Page A basic startpage has been added for when no sites are open. This replaces the … Continue reading

Posted in AutoSite | Tagged | Leave a comment

AutoSite Devlog #5 – RC3 progress update

Escaping attributes and conditionals I’ve implemented a new thing that’ll be coming to RC3 pertaining to escaping attributes and conditionals. It’s ultra-helpful for documentation, as I have had issues before in trying to keep samples from being processed by Apricot. … Continue reading

Posted in AutoSite | Tagged , , | Leave a comment

AutoSite Devlog #4 – Documentation stuff

I had actually started on this about a week ago, got tired and then accidentally slipped into a Neopets obsession. But I still have made a bit of progress with it. Here’s an early screenshot from the 18th, when I … Continue reading

Posted in AutoSite, Software | Tagged , , | Leave a comment

AutoSite Devlog #3 – 1.0 RC2 Release

Sooo I just released RC2 System icon improvements, Explorer hottracking I resolved an issue that had plagued loading file icons since I first implemented it for RC1. What happened was that when you select a node it just goes to … Continue reading

Posted in AutoSite, Software | Tagged , | Leave a comment

AutoSite Devlog #2

The good fixes are the short fixes So, it seems that around the time I released RC1 I did a bunch of reworking with the way Apricot walks through the input page folder. I had noticed that it had started … Continue reading

Posted in AutoSite, Software | Tagged , | Leave a comment

w2krepo, now on a new subdomain!

Since its inception, w2krepo had lived on my personal dotcomboom.somnolescent.net domain. I’m excited to announce that it now resides at w2krepo.somnolescent.net. Moving the files was fairly painless, as the subdomain had been set up under my current FTP account. What … Continue reading

Posted in Site Updates, w2krepo | Tagged , , , , | 1 Comment

AutoSite Devlog #1 – The Road to TacoSite

One of my more long term plans for AutoSite was to get it localized and eventually used in more languages. I’ve worked a little bit on this, and now have a system coming together. In .NET Winforms, there’s a property … Continue reading

Posted in AutoSite | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment